YOUR SELF-CATERING HOLIDAY IN JOHANNESBURG
With true Portuguese hospitality, I welcome you to my awesome home, situated in Maria Street - in between Rabie Street, Malibongwe Drive & Republic Road in the leafy suburb of Fontainebleau, Randburg.
STUDENTS :: During the year between mid-January and mid-November, local and international students as well as young professionals stay at Agapanthus Houseshare while doing their internship, volunteering, graduate studies or taking a year gap.
TOURISTS :: In between mid-November, December & mid-January, my home is open to ALL South Africans and local and international tourists from overseas/abroad who wish to come and visit this vibey city of Johannesburg.
The standard rate for a private room is R400,00 per day for one person AND R600,00 per day for 2 persons. A 50\\\\\% deposit payment will secure your accommodation in this lovely spacious "Home away from Home". The balance will be paid in cash on arrival. You are also able to pay the full amount before your date of occupation, should you wish to do so. This rate includes FREE electricity & water.
The communal areas indoors consists of a fully-equipped kitchen and 2 bathrooms with showers and baths.
Should you wish to book this room for 3 people, I can accommodate you by furnishing you with an extra single bed with clean bedding for the duration of your stay at a cost of R150,00 for said person..
Sorry, but NO children are allowed.
On arrival, you will be shown to your fully-furnished double bedroom to drop off your luggage - thereafter you will be shown around the house, be introduced to other holidaymakers and the relevant keys handed to you.
You are not only occupying a spacious room here but you are welcome to =
* enjoy your breakfast or sundowner drinks under one of the lapas;
* soak up the Johannesburg sun around the large 13x6m swimming pool;
* connect with your friends and family via in-house wireless internet (wifi);
* use the parking bay designated to you - behind a remote-controlled gate;
* There is a nearby shopping mall in Fontainebleau which consists of a Spar Supermarket, a hairdresser, Post Office, Woolworths, bottle store, restaurants, bistros & pubs and situated up 6th Avenue and left into Rabie Street.
Everything you wish to know is right here - so take 10minutes of your time, grab yourself a cup of coffee and enjoy my informative website!!